Friday, June 17, 2016

Website problems

The church website www.sealpeterandpaul.com is down at the moment - it's a problem with the web hosting service, angelfire, which seems to have been down for a couple of days. Sorry if you have been trying to access it and unable to. No doubt the folk at angelfire are working on it, and normal service will be resumed soon. If not, I shall have to take drastic action, like moving it to another host, but I'm hoping that won't be the case! In the meantime, please contact me if you have any questions about the church.

The email address priest@sealpeterandpaul.com is also not working, so if you have sent me an email using that address and haven't had an answer, please try ajlebas@gmail.com


UPDATE 
I think the problems are now resolved - the website seems to be up again, but if you have any problems accessing it, please let me know, as I often don't spot that it is down for a couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment