Monday, October 05, 2020

Meeting Jesus - Zoom Bible discussion

 Join me on Zoom on Monday mornings from October 12 at 11 am, or on Monday evenings at 7.30pm for a six-session Bible discussion group called Meeting Jesus. We will be looking at people who met Jesus and what that encounter meant to them. These sessions are part of a two-part course I am planning, called Starting Points, which will eventually be available for people to download and use at their own pace, on their own or with friends, with various online and printed resources to help them, but I would like to start by trying it out the material with a group, so if you would like to join me, please email to let me know.

You don’t need any special knowledge to join in - we all learn from each other, and everyone’s views are important – so it is very suitable for those who feel they are new to Christian faith, but also for “older hands”. There will be some input from me, some discussion in breakout rooms and some discussion together in a very informal way, finishing with an act of prayer.
Please email sealpandp@gmail.com as soon as possible, letting me know whether you would like to join the morning or evening group (though some swapping around will probably be possible.)



No comments:

Post a Comment